Virtue: “A quality considered morally good or desirable in a person.”
The first novel in the Xavier Wintersbee series, Xavier Wintersbee and The Book of Virtues explores the first virtue of the Shahili – ‘PATIENCE’
Each future novel will explore a different virtue.
- Patience – first, learn your purpose and wait without complaint.
- Tolerance – with patience, learn to accept the ways of others, no matter how different.
- Respect – with tolerance, value and give honour to every living thing.
- Courage – with respect, face your fears, bravely.
Finally, possess all four virtues, and the supreme virtue will be yours for the benefit of all mankind…
- Generosity – a virtuous soul shares their “wealth” for the good of all living creatures.
Join our mailing list here to be notified when future editions become available: